The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Johanna Westerdijkplein 75
The Hague, 2521 EN
Let's change. You. Us. The world. That's our message at The Hague University of Applied Sciences (THUAS).
We want to empower students to change and improve the world we live in, but this can only happen if we work together - if we evolve and change. We educate our student citizens to 'think outside the box' and apply these new perspectives and solutions to make changes to our world.
THUAS is an innovative environment where almost 26,000 students from more than 140 different countries and over 300 exchange partners come together every day.
We offer 11 full-time Bachelor's programmes entirely in English, with an international focus:
- European Studies
- Communication Multimedia Design/User Experience
- Industrial Design Engineering
- International Business
- International Communication Management
- International Financial Management and Control
- Process and Food Technology
- Safety and Security Management Studies
- International Sport Management
You can take the following three Master's degree programmes on a full-time or part-time basis:
- Master in Financial Management and Control (MFMC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in International Communication Management (MICM)
We also offer an English Language Preparatory School for those who would like to improve their English language skills. Our The Hague Summer School programme is a cutting edge 2- or 4-week modular course that looks at solving global issues through connecting the public and private sectors.
Contactinformation: [email protected]
- Cursos de Verão