Navarra University is a private International University with more than 12.000 students of which 28% are international.
We rank number 1 in teaching and employability, according to QS 2019 and according to THE Teaching Higher Education Ranking 2019 we are placed in third place after Oxford and Cambridge.
We have 7 international campuses Madrid , Pamplona, Barcelona, San Sebastian , New York, Munich and São Paulo.
We place every one of our students at the epicenter of our academic, cultural and social activities. We offer them the tools they need for their development in the global professional world.
Our mission is to help our students live knowledge and become good professionals and leaders of the future.
We have a wide network of delegates in different parts of the world. They will resolve any doubt about studies, accommodation, scholarships, and how to get the best experience at our Campus.
Our Academic offer includes :
- Architecture and Design
- Law ( Law + Financial Law, Law + Anglo American Law, Law + International Business Law, International Relations)
- Technical Sciences (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Biomedical Engineering, Telecommunication Systems Eng...)
- Experimental and Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Sciences...)
- Pharmacy and Nutrition
- School of Economics and Business Administration
- Communication (Marketing, Journalism, Audiovisual Communication...)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (History, Philosophy, PPE Philosophy, Politics & Economics , Literary Studies and Creative Writing)
- Psychology and Education ( Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Primary Teaching...)
The University of Navarra has 10 Research Centres, including CIMA Center for Applied Medical Research, Institute of Tropical Health, CEIT Center for Technical Research and studies, Institute for Culture and Society, Center for Biomedical Engineering.
- Cursos de Verão